Sunday, October 30, 2016

day 1258

term 04, week 04,

Almost done with my sketchbook so I worked quite a lot on it this week to finish it soon. I focused on body, hands and feet gesture. I, also, finished to pieces, so there's that.

Sunday 23


Inktober 22 : little.

Monday 24


Head gesture.


Head studies.


Inktober 23 : slow.

Tuesday 25


Gesture.


Longer pose studies.


Gesture.


Gesture.


Hands.


Hands.


Inktober 24 : One dozen.


Idea for a painting, could be nice to paint only my struggles and make it work as a painting with a nice composition and all of that.


Colors and textures.

Wednesday 26


Hands.


Hands.


Inktober 25 : tired.


Inktober 26 : box.


Not super sold on this lighting, I think it worked better without any lights.

Thursday 27


Gestures.


Gestures.


Gestures.


Gestures.


Longer poses.


Longer poses.


Feet.


Feet.


Feet.


Feet.

Friday 28


Gesture.


Gesture.


Gesture.


Inktober 27 : creepy.


Inktober 28 : burn.


Finished those guys.

Saturday 29

---

Music of the week :  Neat Beats - Cosmic Surgery


No comments:

Post a Comment