Sunday, October 2, 2016

day 1230

term 03, week 13,

Good amount of work and I felt i little more focus but I didn't deliver on what I wanted to finish before the end of September. For next sunday, I want to finish that scifi guy with the dog robot and the other suit dude. I will have 7 more drawing for inktober and multiple studies.  I will see during the week want I want to finish for the end of october.

Sunday 25


digital ink sketch for a traditional drawing.
Just trying out some comps


Architect (?), not sure if he looks like one but He's supposed to. 


Random girl sketch.


Continue to render.

Monday 26


Head gesture.


Planes of the head studies.


Render.

Tuesday 27


Body gesture.


Male proportion and more head planes.


Render and trying to have a good head design for the dog robot.

Wednesday 28


Costume gesture.


Costume/hands studies.


Dog robot head.

Thursday 29


Hand gesture.


Hand studies.


Sketchbook.


Perspective in sketchbook.


Dog design is done, for now i guess.

Friday 30


Body gesture. I am so stiff while doing those.


Render, render, render.

Saturday 01


After work cool down first inktober sketch.

Music of the week : Salt-N-Pepa - Shoop
Some old school rap !



No comments:

Post a Comment