Sunday, May 3, 2015

day 712

spring, week 5,

Less head study for this week, but i, sketched a lot. I have been practicing color and storytelling a little more with some random word exercises. I do these without any reference and I on look up definition of the word to have more ideas. For the next weeks, i will try to explain a little more the images and explain what I can improve.

Sunday 26


Life drawing session, hopefully the lines show up.
For the first poses (1 min and 3 min) I think I had great movement 
and i was able to capture the action, in pencil. 
I switch to a simple pen and it felt so strange, 
like every lines count so better not mess it up.
For the longer poses I think I got some of the action 
but some of them feel a little stiff. 
My proportions are a little weird though.


That was a good pose to draw her face.
Her nose is a bit short and a messed up her mouth, 
but I'm quite happy with the eyes.


Sketching.

Monday 27


Sci-fi dreams are the best.
I tried to sketch some of the guns that i saw in that dream, 
and I expand I little more with some from nothing.
The top 3 ones, the pistol and the bottom two were in my dream, 
for what i could recall. I don't know if I am going to finish them 
since all I needed was to put them down to remember them.

Tuesday 28


Expression study.


Composition sketch, pretty boring i would say,  
nothing is really happening.


Random sketch while talking to someone.

Wednesday 29


Random word : Lurk
I think it misses a background. 
I think the colors are a bit lifeless and boring 
and the little ambient occlusion at the bottom is really killing the depth.
I am not sure about the character too, He is not interesting enough.


Animated the light between the leaves, for fun.
I don't think i got the effect right though, maybe there is too much movement.


Expression studies.

Thursday 30


Warm up 


Random word : Box
Some explorations, The homeless man could have been cool to do too.


Random word : Box
Cool little story going on there.
I am not sure about the colors again.
The background needs more work too
and the little guy is a little weird.


Man eating plant,
Heist masks,
Flower market.
WIP.

Friday 01


Poor guy with lame skin tone colors.


Random word : Rip (R.I.P.)
I might work on the one sometime soon, I need to bright it up a little.
Could be cool to animate it too.

Saturday  02


Random word : Confirmation
I had less time or this one and I was tired.
I practiced some writing and lettering 
and a little plastic materials at the bottom.
I also tried to be less clear about the story.
Lets see if you can understand it.



No comments:

Post a Comment