Sunday, February 12, 2017

day 1363

term 01, week 06

Not much for this, I was busy with other stuff and I focused on finishing two little illustration.

Sunday 05

---

Monday 06


Ambient light and some occlusion.


Cafe sketches, pencil and brush pen.


Tried a new, smaller, brush pen, it feels pretty good.


Meh... not super happy with those.


Style test I did for myself, to see If I could do a job.

Tuesday 07


Finishing the ambient light.

Wednesday 08


Pretty much done with it, 
but I should maybe add some bounce light at some places now that I look back at it.


Old sketches reworked, lion killer Rhino and a bald man.

Thursday 09


Warm-up.


I really have some problem with hard surface / gear design with robot and mechanical things. 


So I switch to this guy, not sure about his lower body design but what ever...


Work on this rhino anatomy a little.

Friday 10


Had an idea for another Ip that could be fun to work on.
name for now : Pool Play.


I rushed the render a little too much on this one. 


Dude with a speaker shirt, he's pretty cool.

Saturday 11

---

Music of the week : Dj Premier - Classic(feat. Rakim, Nas & Krs One)
Good rap song.




No comments:

Post a Comment