Sunday, July 5, 2015

day 775

summer, week 1

I had some good days, with some breakthrough sketches and learned some stuff about how i work and some bad habits. I need to work only on the chest concept and the necromancer.

Sunday 28

---

Monday 29


Portrait sketch.
Super fun to play with that old man's beard.


Old chest sketch.


Poacher or anti-poacher guy.

Tuesday 30


Necromancer research.
Working on different parts of his costume. 


Quickly added some moss.


Part 1 
Really good portrait sketching session with Big Business on.
Feeling like I hit something important there about proportion, energy and how to represent some features.


Part 2
Playing around with different shapes.
I still can't draw any cool hairstyle though.

Wednesday 01


Retarded warm up.


Tried to render less the materials. 
I am always way too much zoomed in and that's why I render too much.  

Thursday 02


Portrait sketch, his ear is a little to high.
(Still bald)

Friday 03

---

Saturday 05

---

No comments:

Post a Comment