Sunday, April 19, 2015

day 698

spring, week 3.

Trying to go with simple tools again, round brush and few others. I will try to study a lot more anatomy and design while sketching out some ideas for the rpg project, that i most find a name for.

Sunday 12


Gestures, I need to get back on those


Pretty much done for the shadow pass, lets work on the background and some fx.

Monday 13


Animation from reference


Warm-up from imagination


Study

Tuesday 14


Studies


Exploration of proportion for a female character.


Work out the beard. 

Wednesday 15


Studies


Still not happy with what i have now.
I'm looking for something with feminine traits 
and something that show she's strong too.
I'll need to explore a little more.

Thursday 16


Way to long neck study


Maybe studying the muscles under the skin will lead me somewhere.

Friday 17

---
sketchbook

Saturday  18

---

No comments:

Post a Comment