Sunday, January 22, 2017

day 1342

term 01, week 03,

Didn't do much studies this week, but put a lot of effort into ideas.

Sunday 15


Little Sketch I did at work.

Monday 16


Bad proportions and I didn't really translate the idea I had.


Stiff and quite boring.


More of the same.


Still exploring, looking for ideas and tring to solve problem.

Tuesday 17


Not quite the type of character I am looking for.


Not even close with that one.


Head gesture.


Broken Strand line up for now.

Wednesday 18


A little closer to what I have in mind.


Felt like doing a mockup of the controls that could be used to play that guy.
It is still a wip, since I have to add some more important actions and some that
I could move around or maybe remove.


Style test, wip.


Some idea for the master mind and the scientist.


Little sketch to cool down and get the idea out.

Thursday 19


Beat up guy.


Style test, for the in game portrait ?


Quick brush test.

Friday 20


There it is, a little improvement, 
That right hand is still stiff but the pose is a little better and the design is simpler.  


Valence From ''Dans une galaxie près de chez vous'', style test.




Little studies.


Idea for some pretty obvious character fanart.


Testing some stuff with a little character.


Testing a brush.

Saturday 21


Way too much ideas in the same time, 
I guess it alway the case with new stuff.
Still not sure about the value for the light stone steps.
It is suppose to be a teleportation stone from an ancient civilization,
basic RPG stuff.


Dans Une Galaxie, lineup.
Doing them really quick to get a overall idea 
and I am going to push them individually after.
Trying to make them fit into a animated show, 
for a new generation that could like it.
I might do line art for them though.


Sketches from old drawing/idea, to cool down.
I really like the head shape i got for the rabbit though.

Music of the week :Arlissa - What's It Gonna Be
Yup, Back for more !


No comments:

Post a Comment