Sunday, January 15, 2017

day 1335

term 01, week 02,

Getting back to it with some new challenges and things I want to do. I am practicing drawing characters from imagination with a 500 pages for a year challenge. Basically, I am trying to sketch a character without any reference each day (or so). I will try to draw fanart each Friday to help me with character design too.

Sunday 08


Starting with this dude in a pretty stiff pose.


Just to keep the forearm armor transforming to a gun idea in my head.


Arlissa sketch, I don't know where this expression come from though.

Monday 09


Boring sword girl.


Little less boring sword girl.


Head gesture.


Head study.

Tuesday 10


Old man in a floating chair.


Gesture.


Longer poses.


Sniper cyclop ? and trying to finish this goddamn armor...


Sketch to relax

Wednesday 11


Another boring sword girl.


Megaman and Samus study.

Thursday 12


Hand studies.


Yup one day I will do it.

Friday 13




Some mutant monster.


Gesture.


Almost done study.

Saturday 14


Pretty much done.


Dans une galaxie près de chez vous fanart.

Music of the week : Arlissa - I Surrender
Oh Boy ! every new song from her is better than the one before !


No comments:

Post a Comment