Sunday, December 11, 2016

day 1300

term 04, week 10,

Didn't do as much this week, but I am happy with the studies and the studies I did. I am able to organise my ideas a little better and work on them more efficiently, but with that said, I think I still have difficult time to design stuff.

Sunday 04

---

Monday 05


Head gesture, would need to do other head studies than those.


3 more character from ideas and old sketches for Fully Armed.

Tuesday 06


Gesture.


Loomis.


AI robot and turrets.

Wednesday 07


Costume ''gesture''.


Study.


Sketches

Thursday 08


Hands and feet.


Color and value studies.


So I removed him from the Fully Armed lineup 
since I believe he is not fitting with the other characters.
I will do a Line up of character for it too and I need to find a title,
from now it's between Broken Strand and Colliding cells.

Friday 09


Gesture.


Old sketch/idea for an archer character, liking where it's going.


The anatomy is ok so now I need to design his suit and the armor.
I think the suit is a little too busy for now.

Saturday 10


15 minutes color study, really liking to do more abstract stuff with them,
But colors are hard !


Value and colors studies.


Random sketch.


Music of the week : Arlissa - Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie
Sweet Jesus ! that energy and voice !


No comments:

Post a Comment