Sunday, May 22, 2016

day 1097

2016, term 2, week 07,

Nothing crazy this week, just went back to some old ideas.

Sunday 15


Tried to push the idea of that dude with new shapes.


Different proportions tests.

Monday 16


Trying some stuff again, really liking where he's going, 
but at the same time I feel like it's not the same character anymore.
Dilemma, is do I want to change the beefy character to a buff guy.


Tried to make some kind of armor that fit to a guy.
The one on the bottom left fit with the beefy proportion of the original idea.
I guess I could render multiple ones, the one I likes and makes something out of this?
I was thinking to do multiple iteration; if the character had a power suit, if he was in a mech, if he was a cyborg (kinda bio suit) or if he was a robot.
They all have their proprieties, so I might to did since it could be fun.
But for now I stop at the idea that he had a power and he could go in a mech, not sure yet. 


Evolution of the snake girl sketch. Can be fun to paint this.

Tuesday 17


Warming up with some sketches nothing serious, although I kind of like her. 


Some design idea for her costume and some rendering on the snake.
Flower clothing, not sure about her pants, her face and if I give her a scabbard.

Wednesday 18


Sketching some stuff for an ink drawing.


Final digital ink.


The process...nothing special really.


Testing out brushes, I want to have a nice pencil brush in Photoshop.

Thursday 19


Girl studies.


Dude studies.


Some ideas for her clothing, so many option!


Random military girl sketches, there is some really bad one there.


An old idea that is in another sketchbook that I wanted to try. 
but gave up since it didn't look fun enough to me for he moment.
And some little girl sketches (power arm girl and stretch arm girl).

Friday 20


Real ink drawing.


Fixed her anatomy and made a boring standing pose to see her arm length.
(power arm girl)


I suck at poses.
All the question I am asking myself about her.
(stretch arm girl)


Also an old idea in a old sketch was to have a circle joint robot.
Here's me trying to figure her/it out.
Second sketch at the top has some good proportion, I could use that for a base.


Feet are fun.


Really quick 3d model to see how some of the parts could work.


Stretch arm girl, so indecisive....
Fixed her anatomy a little so she could fit with the other one.

Saturday 21


Testing the pencil brush again with different setting, 
I am still not super happy about the result.
And a little test with some painting brushes.


Trying to see how the hip joint could work.


Trying to figure out some joint; toe, ankle, knee, arm and torso, 


Simple render of the ring joints.


Trying to fix some proportion with a base from the little sketch.

Music of the week : Tour de manège - Vol. 1 - multiple artist
Trying a new thing, I am gonna link a song or album that I listened during the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment