Sunday, January 11, 2015

day 600

winter, week 2,

Getting back at it slowly. I do daily face studies on my sketchbook and some nose studies in photoshop. The secret agent is done and i have started the old lady concept. I will still have to do the dude's props but those can wait for now. I have done the little style research for the rpg project, it's not complete but I can move on now that I have a somewhat direction for this.

Here's some brushes that i like recently, they look a bit like pencil and/or pen. The link for the pencil wanna be



Sunday 4

---

Monday 5



Tuesday 6

---

Wednesday 7


nose study part 1

Thursday 8



wip 01, original head concept by Edwin Jang


nose study part 2

Friday 9


wip 02, original head concept by Edwin Jang



some reach for the rpg project

Saturday 10


final concept, secret agent. original head concept by Edwin Jang


little .gif


old lady sketches


random line sketch


No comments:

Post a Comment