Sunday, June 15, 2014

day 387

summer week 06

I traveled a lot this week, so i came out 2 hours short on the hour count, 28 for this week. I can't say i'm disappointed cause i went to Scott Robertson's workshop, for 2 days. I talked to professional and talked about art for those 2 days, so i did only count 7 hours each day since it was not easy to cunt the hours exactly.

I had an awesome ultimate Frisbee tournament on Saturday and Sunday.

Sunday

worked and travel to Montreal

Monday

workshop

Tuesday

workshop and travel

Wednesday



mutation sketches ?

Thursday


reworked on a simple sketch


this dude is not quite finish but all the ideas are there


the worksheet


done 

Friday


sketching

Saturday  

ultimate Frisbee tournament


Feedback from the week : 
I should have completed my 30 hours per week goal, but i can do more for next week since I will not be as busy as this week. I cleared some sketches from my desk top so that's good, but didn't work on my vehicle. 

For next week:
- have to finish week 2 (vehicle)
- read more
- finish stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment