Sunday, June 1, 2014

day 373

summer, week 4.

I was only able to do a bit more than 30 hours this week. I guess it's a good indication of what the summer will be and i don't really like it. I feel like I wasn't engaged in what i did.

I spent much of my time working on the robot guy and an opaque sketch. I started the second week of the class, but i took must of the time learning sketchup. I did some sketches because of the lack of time...
Opened ''how to draw'' and started to do the exercises in my sketchbook (I will not show them since they are pretty simple/bad).

Sunday

:(

Monday


hate his legs now, but I'll move onto other things for now...

Tuesday


started a anatomy study in zbrush for practice and for reference. 
A friend will rig him so i'll be able to pose him the way i want for future projects
For now it's based on Loomis, but i'll mix up some Bridgman into it .  

silhouette challenge, silhouette from a friend

Wednesday


starting to build the block model... sketchuup is not easy when you know maya and 3ds max.


-_-


silhouette challenge again, this one is mine


helmet sketches

Thursday


old sketchbook sketch, opaque time

silhouette challenge again, this one is mine

Friday


some new silhouettes for fun 

Saturday  


can't quite finish it, but for now i'll leave him like this



some work on them


Feedback from the week:
I need to find a way to work faster and finish things in less time because 30 hours a week is not a lot. 


For next week: 
- need to finish week 2 of kemp's class
- finish robot
- read more
- prepare for the Scott Robertson's workshop next week.
- go back to p.r.o.g. and finish him if possible



No comments:

Post a Comment