Sunday, March 19, 2017

day 1398

term 01, week 11,

Went back to a normal, good overall week, but I feel even if I did some stuff, it wasn't important images. I did mostly random sketches and studies and I think although the studies are useful, what I did wasn't focused on a project or to improve my portfolio, which I need. I focused on more technical elements like my lines quality and some fundamentals, but didn't work on my ideas much.

Sunday 12

---

Monday 13


Fish trader idea, I am trying to come up with a nice shape for a little fish shop.
Something that a player could easily identify in a game.


Some fishing tools.


Traveling fisherman, he can sell you fish if you come across his path.
And others ideas.


Shop ideas, money and other stuff.


I want to do some props/little environment design.
I think I need to start smaller thought, that is why I stopped working on this. 


Random portraits, Gotta stop doing these random portraits 
and do portraits of characters I have in mind.

Tuesday 14


Warm ups, I think I can still do random portraits for warm up thought,
 that way I can have some new ideas and since it's just a warm up I don't really care about what I do,
it is just to get me going. However, I could do more expression.


A little better here, I drew some character I want to use but there is a little too much randomness.


I just wanted to do something here.


Old sketch of a pig with wings, nothing original here.


Studies.


Studies.


Definitely not the type of mark making I want.


A little better here, but still too hesitant.

Wednesday 15


Random sketches, focused on mark making and angles at least.


Studies.

Thursday 16


Warm ups randomness.
Nothing good here.


Line studies.


Lines practice.

Friday 17


More randomness, at least those eyes on the top right look decent.


Studies.

Saturday 18


Studies, focusing on mark making.


Studies.


Studies.


Music of the week : Queen - Greatest Hits
Nothing new this week, so here's some classics.


No comments:

Post a Comment